In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing and advertising Podcast, I interview Bob Glazer. Bob is the Founder and Chairman of the Board of Acceleration Partners, a world associate internet marketing company. He is also the Co-founder and Chairman of BrandCycle. He has a new e-book out referred to as — Shifting to Outcomes: Why Partnerships are the Foreseeable future of Promoting.
Entrepreneurs nowadays have a selection. They can hold doubling down on advertising with the electronic goliaths of these days or start to diversify and commit in other internet marketing channels, with an eye towards the upcoming. In this episode, I speak with the Founder and Chairman of Acceleration Partners, Bob Glazer, about why diversifying your promoting method with other channels — like partnerships — is the way of the potential.
Queries I ask Bob Glazer:
- [1:13] How would you define partnerships, and what are you providing new in the area of partnerships in this e book?
- [3:29] Would you say there are distinct amounts of partnerships?
- [5:44] Would you say this is likely a finish position of view change for a large amount of entrepreneurs?
- [6:59] Do you have a minimal vary of who this methodology could do the job for or is this anything that every person must be accomplishing?
- [9:14] How do I obtain companions?
- [12:58] Is there an case in point circumstance on acquiring associates that you’d like to go through with us?
- [15:43] How would somebody who is listening to this get started off?
- [17:43] What are some of the platforms that persons would possible come upon?
- [18:31[ Have you seen examples of service companies doing this? For example, how would a company like yours create a partner?
- [21:32] In which they can locate out more about Acceleration Partners as effectively as select up a copy of Transferring Outcomes?
More About Bob Glazer:
Much more About Duct Tape Marketing and advertising Advisor Community:
Like this clearly show? Click on on more than and give us a review on iTunes, remember to!
This episode of the Duct Tape Promoting Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Community is the audio desired destination for small business industry experts who seek the finest education and learning and inspiration on how to mature a organization.
7 Actions to Scale Your Consulting Apply Devoid of Including Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing and advertising Guide Community has helped me to mature my business by over 40% in the final 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Company, Fargo, ND