Inviting exhibitors at electronica to submit their most revolutionary merchandise, submissions will be judged by way of an independent panel, and Electronic Specifier has now shared that the judges are from a selection of corporations across the market and contain:
- Robert Owen, Director of Worldwide College Programme at Creativeness Technologies
- Rupert Baines, CMO at Codasip
- Helen Duncan, Material Internet marketing Specialist at MWE Media
- Emma Botfield, Controlling Director British isles & Ireland at RS Elements
- Mark Patrick, Complex Internet marketing Manager at Mouser Electronics
- Thomas Gere, Senior Business enterprise Advancement of 5G IoT Smart Linked Structures at Renesas Electronics
- Nigel Watts, President at WPG
- Jamie Davey, Associate Vice President of Arrow Electronics
The judges will independently score the entries just after an in-depth discussion and the maximum scoring entry will be the winner, which will be introduced on the Digital Specifier stand (B4-451) at electronica on Tuesday 15th November at 12pm.
It is fascinating to see that quite a few digital distributors have been picked out as part of the judging panel, and I have cheekily wondered if they will be keener to recognise the suppliers they symbolize or probable new lines for their company. It will certainly be intriguing to see which products they vote for, and we seem ahead to viewing the progressive solutions companies set ahead.
The submit Judges Introduced for Digital Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards appeared 1st on Napier – B2B PR and Marketing and advertising Agency.