Donna Maria is a qualified entrepreneur mentor, lawyer, podcaster, and creator. Soon after doing the job as an attorney, she introduced the Indie Business Community, a coaching, mentoring, and schooling organization serving American maker business people. In her new job as the Life-style CEO, Donna mentors business owners. She trains organization house owners to style and design and develop a reliable company system and generate contentment and achievements to deliver cash flow for a life span.
Now, Donna shares her journey from staying an legal professional to turning out to be an entrepreneurial mentor. She information the Indie Small business Community and describes the varieties of members it has. She reveals what it usually means to be a way of life CEO and the main values you need to consider. She presents strategies on escaping the cycle of anxiety that possessing a company can bring about and making a business that will crank out profits for lifestyle. Donna also describes encouraged business types for recurring earnings, strategies on controlling distant groups, and how to interact your customers uniquely.
“You generate a lifestyle that you want, and you build a small business on major of that.” – Donna Maria
Listen to the podcast under:
This 7 days on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- How Donna acquired began on her entrepreneurial journey
- The Indie Business enterprise Community and the standard associates concerned
- What it suggests to be a Way of life CEO
- The core values of a Life-style CEO
- How to get off the hamster wheel of anxiety that small business can grow to be
- What is needed to develop a business that will produce revenue for a lifetime
- Unique business models that Donna endorses for recurring earnings
- Taking care of a distant group and how it functions for Donna’s small business
- How to interact with your prospects in a exceptional way
Link with Donna Maria:
Want to hear additional episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your preferred system so you under no circumstances skip an episode!
How to Write a Business Plan Funding Proposal
Create Your Own Business Plan Competition
Business Plan Tips for a Restaurant Business Plan