TOPEKA (KSNT) – The Black Organization Following Hrs networking group showcased a minority owned regulation firm that lately moved to Topeka, for their May perhaps networking party.
“This is our official opening of our business here in Topeka, Kansas,” mentioned Atif Abdel- Khaliq, Macintosh Legislation Agency. “We approach to employ the service of 1 extra attorney for our Topeka business. We deal with personalized personal injury law, health-related malpractice, nursing dwelling carelessness and we can deal with other features of the legislation.”
Nearby black organization entrepreneurs, nonprofit leaders and professionals in Topeka spent Friday night networking and sharing well timed information concerning future alternatives. This month’s host for May’s party was Atif Abdel- Khaliq, Lawyer at Regulation with McIntosh Regulation Business, in the historic GEM developing situated at 510 S.W. 10th St. Atif Abdel- Khaliq is a 1972 Graduate of Washburn College with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics:
• Graduating member of Sagamore Honor Culture
• 1979 obtained Juris Doctorate Degree at Washburn College
• 1980 opened McIntosh Legislation Offices in Kansas City, Kansas
• 2002 attained Master’s Degree of Criminal Justice at Washburn University
• Bestowed membership in Honor Society Phi Kappa Phi
• Member of Kappa Alpha Psi Men’s Fraternity
• Member of the Kansas Demo Lawyers Affiliation
• Practices in the Condition and Federal Court docket of Kansas
• Former NAACP lawyer for the state of Kansas
• Concentration is in private damage which involves health care malpractice, wrongful demise, nursing home negligence, and many other carelessness promises
Refreshments were being prepared by Erma Forbes, President of the Gil Carter Initiative, Inc. The Gil Carter Initiative, is a non-income group, that was fashioned to commemorate the achievements of Gil Carter, a native of Topeka, Kansas, and a profitable baseball played in the Baseball Negro League and to proceed his work in the local community.
Resource website link